Reusable Protective Face Mask Navy
Because so many carriers of COVID-19 are asymptomatic, the CDC has announced that everyone wear masks in public places, it has become our shared responsibility to protect each other and reduce the strain on our healthcare system. With that in mind, we have created washable and reusable non-medical grade masks, intended to enhance your health and safety. All our masks are made in Canada. The mask also has a slip pocket that can be used to place a filter material within, including any kind of HEPA or CARBON filter, which may improve effectiveness (1 Carbon Filter included ).
Many health organizations worldwide now recommend that every person wear a face mask in public to help stop the community spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus). Choosing to wear a face mask is at your sole discretion. These masks are not surgical grade nor do they replace medical grade Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), but if you cough or sneeze, this mask reduces possible transference of viruses. It does not totally eliminate the risk of contracting any disease or infection. We urge you to please exercise safe hygiene practices and social distancing as well as refrain from touching your face.
Please note - Due to the nature of this product all sales are final.
- Made in Canada
- Machine Wash or Hand Wash
- Air Dry or Dry gentle cycle
- Wash after every use
- Elastic ear straps may need to be adjusted by looping, tacking or sewing
- Liner pocket to hold filter (1 Carbon Filter included )
- Interior color may vary
- The exterior layer is a woven fabric with wide, raised crosswise cords or ribs that create a strong sturdy texture and has just enough stretch for added comfort and ease.
- The interior layer is made from a Bamboo fabric that is hypoallergenic, breathable, antibacterial and temperature regulating.